The Atomica Intraoral Scanner Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. It provides rights in addition to, not instead of, rights provided by consumer law of the end-user purchaser’s country of residence, including but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods.
Consumers who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of residence should consult the consumer protection office in their country of residence for further information on these rights.
What is covered under this warranty?
Atomica Technology, Inc. (“Atomica”) warrants the intraoral scanner contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Atomica’s published guidelines for a standard or extended warranty period from the date of installation by the first end-user purchaser who purchased the product from Atomica authorized resellers.
This warranty does not apply to consumable parts and accessories unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
|*Standard warranty duration
|**Extended warranty duration
|Replacement to a new scanner with full accessory package
|Replacement to a refurbished scanner with a limited accessory package
* Two (2) years from the installation date.
** The Extended Warranty period can be purchased in increments of 1 year and can be extended up to 4 years
** In any case, the Extended Warranty must be purchased prior to the end of the Standard Warranty Duration
** Targe products for the Extended Warranty are subject to change at the discretion of Atomica without prior notice
Who should you contact regarding the warranty service?
If the product is still not functioning properly after troubleshooting, please contact the authorized reseller from whom you purchased the product or to [email protected] if purchased directly from Atomica’s website. The support team will help determine whether your product requires service and, if so, will inform you about how the service will be provided.
What services are provided under the warranty service?
Repair or replacement will be carried out through the authorized reseller from whom the product was purchased.
In the event of repairs or replacement of any parts of the unit, the warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty.
What is not covered under this warranty?
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design, and workmanship.
- Damages caused by abuse or misuse, including but not limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Atomica’s instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Atomica.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any other cause beyond Atomica’s control.
- Unauthorized modifications are carried out on the product for which the product was not originally designed.
- Damages caused by installation or repair work carried out by persons other than those authorized by Atomica.
- Damage or failure of the product caused by site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended conditions of the machine.
- Failure of any product that was not purchased from authorized resellers.
Limitation of liability
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Atomica is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, including but not limited to loss of business, loss of revenue; loss of anticipated cost savings; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of opportunity; loss of reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
This warranty is subject to change at the discretion of Atomica without prior notice.